Author Topic: The next 10 days or so  (Read 643 times)

Offline JC

• Administrator
  • JcWeather
    • JcWeather
The next 10 days or so
« on: February 08, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »
The NAO is in a positive phase, so i don't see any snowstorms for the next couple weeks,
The AO is also Positive so Temps  will be a little more mild than were use to. so anything that does happen would probably be rain.
we are getting closer to March and we should start seeing the occasional 50 or 60 degree day, spring is just around the corner.
I will keep an eye on all the models and report anything new.

JC

Offline JC

• Administrator
  • JcWeather
    • JcWeather
Re: The next 10 days or so
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 09:43:54 AM »
all is quiet lately and expect the same for the next 10 days.
the NAO was trying to go Negative after this weekend but again will shift Positive.
I see not rain or snow for the next ten days, temperatures on Monday reaching 50 degrees and by Friday of next week could see 60 degrees.
the smell of spring is in the air.
all we need now is a good rain to wash all this road salt away.

After all the Groundhog did not see his shadow on Feb 2 so spring may come early this year.  ;D

Offline JC

• Administrator
  • JcWeather
    • JcWeather
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 08:35:27 AM »
Just a beautiful day yesterday ! Temperature hit 61 deg,  it was a bit on the windy side but that help melt the left over snow piles faster.
we will see an even better day come Friday, Temps will be in the mid 60's and some could even see 70.

This weekend we will look at any possible storms for next week and what the NAO & AO are doing to see if there will be a return of the cold weather.

JC

Offline vicente6

• Private 1st class
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02:11:48 PM »
Just a beautiful day yesterday ! Temperature hit 61 deg,  it was a bit on the windy side but that help melt the left over snow piles faster.
we will see an even better day come Friday, Temps will be in the mid 60's and some could even see 70.

This weekend we will look at any possible storms for next week and what the NAO & AO are doing to see if there will be a return of the cold weather.

JC

Should be interesting.  I am starting to think we are finished with the cold weather. 

Offline dans10171

• Private
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »
whats up for tuesday and accumulation

Offline JC

• Administrator
  • JcWeather
    • JcWeather
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »
I will evaluate the data this weekend, i was to busy enjoying all this warm weather outside and not paying attention to this storm.
a quick look seems to show a couple inches.

JC